Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 2, Day 6 - He's getting Feisty, Definitely Feeling Better


We are very lucky to have such a wonderful yard for both of us as we go through this first 8-week recuperation (not rehab) time. Just had to share my beautiful clematis vines which I actually get to enjoy this year as I sit and read my book while Webber soaks up the sunshine and fresh air.







Every evening after Webber's dinner he gets his short walk up the road to do his potty. Look how great he is doing ... hard to believe it only 3 weeks since the surgery. (Too bad my butt is in the picture, LOL.)



Much better Steve, get the dog not me ...



BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, AS YOU CAN SEE BY THIS SHORT VIDEO, BE CAREFUL NOW ... IF HE WEREN'T SUCH A GOOD DOG, I'M SURE HE WOULD HAVE GONE NUTS ... TOO FUNNY! LESSON LEARNED, NEVER LET GO OF THE LEAD!!!



And, the reason we need to keep a hold onto that lead ... with the apples starting to fall, we have a regular visitor now. Oh, wouldn't Webber love to give her a run ...

1 comment:

Grace & Maeby said...

hey crystal! webber's walking is looking fantastic! isn't time flying by?? before you know it, he'll be running all over the place again :)